The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) module has been designed with all the capabilities necessary to simplify the administration of the program with online entry of applications and claims through an intranet or the Internet. CTS has unequaled experience in the development of software products tailored to assist states in the management of federally funded Child Nutrition and Food Distribution Programs. We integrate emerging computer technologies with custom applications and system software to provide innovative, reliable, cost-effective and turnkey solutions. We have been developing Child Nutrition and Food Distribution Programs since 1994. Our software and services have been used in over half of the country. Our track record of outstanding services and products makes CTS a strong choice when planning to automate the Child Nutrition Programs.
- Child Care Centers
- Adult Care Centers
- Family Day Care Homes
- Tracks program participation information for sponsors and sites.
- Allows submission of a single application for those participating in multiple CACFP programs (e.g., Adult Care, Child Care and Day Care Home).
- Tracks DCH provider information and the transfer of those providers from one sponsor to another.
- Manages processes and tracks receipt of documents during application period.
- Tracks and displays changes made to applications.
- Built in application edit checks ensure accurate data entry on all enrollment forms.
- Ability to stop payment of reimbursement claims (e.g., the application does not pass all necessary business rules or the sponsor has terminated).
- Allows for automatic rolling over of data from previous program year.
- Ability to process reimbursement claims as frequently during a month as desired.
- Allows entry of original or revised claims.
- Supports claim submission at a sponsor or site/provider level.
- Seamless integration into the state’s financial payment system, which greatly reduces data entry and processing time by the state.
- Full year summary view of all claims and earnings.
- Claims must pass all edit checks in order to be approved for payment. State override capability is also available.
- Tracks entry and management of advances.
- Flexible recovery options available, allowing the State to define when and how much to recover.
- Allows for the processing of startup and expansion funds for DCH sponsors.
- Advances must pass all edit checks in order to be approved for payment.
- Creates the FNS44 report and supporting information.
- Ability to create ad-hoc reports by State staff.
- Ability to export report data into a variety of formats including Excel, Word, and Rich Text.
- Robust report options available for State administrators, sponsors, and financial staff for analysis and management of the program.
- New custom reports can be developed or the current reports can be customized to fit the State’s individual needs.
- Creates mailing labels for a variety of contact types.