Colyar Technology Solutions offers a complete and rich product line for state organizations who manage USDA Child Nutrition and Food Distribution Programs. These web-based management systems allow the state agency to effectively manage these complex programs. Additionally, robust capabilities in tracking reviews for all programs are also offered. Here is a summary of the primary products offered by Colyar Technology Solutions:
- School Nutrition Programs Management
- Summer Food Service Program Management
- Child and Adult Care Food Program Management
- Food Distribution Program Management
- Administrative Reviews
- CACFP and SFSP Reviews
- Training Registration
Our staff of professionals has more than 50 years of combined experience in the development of software to manage the Child Nutrition and Food Distribution Programs. We leverage this experience by constructing quality systems to simplify your work. Because we understand the nutrition programs, we can get you up and running quickly.
Our vast knowledge and expertise can provide substantial savings in the analysis and completion of the system implementation.
Our software is more widely used than any other, with over 30% of the country utilizing our software and services. Find out why we are the solution provider of choice.
Our toll-free help desk support line provides friendly and fast assistance when needed. This service is available for all users, relieving the responsibility of support calls from the state staff.
Ours is the Solution of Choice. Here are some additional reasons why:
- Competitive pricing
- Compliance with Federal Code of Regulations (7CFR)
- Proven and effective project methodology, helping reduce project time and cost
- User friendly systems with an attractive look and feel
- Superior customer service track record
- Flexible help desk hours
- We offer you the ability to share and utilize features created and by other states, allowing you the benefit of shared knowledge and industry best practices.